Maasland Relocation


GP, Dentist, Pharmacy

It is common in the Netherlands to be registered as a patient with a general practitioner (GP) or family doctor (‘huisarts’). The GP is your first contact person when you have health problems. You can make an appointment with your GP, who will examine you. If the problem can b…

Meer lezen? .

Op zoek naar een nieuwe huurwoning