Maasland Relocation


Register at city hall

When you move from another municipality in the Netherlands to Maastricht, you are obliged to register with the GBA (Gemeentelijke Basis Administratie / Personal Records Database of the
municipality). After you have done this, you will be eligible to receive full funding as a s…

Read more?

find your new home